A patent protects an invention (i.e. a solution to a technical problem), which may relate to a product or process. The owner of a registered patent can take legal action to prevent any person from using the patented invention in the relating jurisdiction without permission, and also seek relief, such as an injunction and an order for damages, against the infringer.
Our services include:
- To apply for patents (invention patents & Utility Model Patents) registration globally
- To conduct patents search and evaluation
- To give advice on patents registration internationally
- To file patents application timely
- To deal with the issues relating to the review, rejection, defense, revocation, opposition and dispute of patents registration
- To collect the certificate of patents registration on behalf of the applicant.